Sunday 17 July 2011

The Latest in Beauty

I have been using Latest in Beauty for a year or so now and just wanted to share the treats!

latestinbeauty.com is a beauty and cosmetic website offering samples in Skin care, Make-up and Fragrance and Hair and body care.  

You create an account and for £1.00 yes  only 100 small pennies of the queens royal sterling you can choose 3 sample size products in the above categories   

The samples come to you in a gorgeous pink box that is easily posted through the letter box! see below: 

I am a sucker for sample size products - I save them up and take them on my hollybobs or for a girly weekend away.  Or if im looking for a fab new skincare product it;s a great way to try before you buy!

The products I chose this time are:


Burts Bees Theraputic Bath Crystals (1 sachet)
Hugo Boss Boss Man eau de toilette (1 Vial)
YuBe Moisturising cream


Burt's Bees are a natural brand using natural ingredients - I took advantage of the advice on the back of the sachet to use these Theraputic bath crystals in a hot bath after my Saturday morning workout.  The crystals dissolved really well and made my bath smell fresh and soothing - I love these and will most definitely be purchasing a full size soon!

So obviously I wont be sampling this scent personally but i will let you knwo how my BF finds it - I actually think he may have a full size of this alredy but the small vial is great for him to take on holiday (hopefully we will get something booked soon)



Yu-Be Moisturising skin cream - at first I thought this cream was really thick and I wouldn't recommend it as a full facial cream - as advised it states it;s great for cracked, chapped dry skin on elbows, knees, lips and even as a cuticle cream.  I actually use it on my chin breakout I developed, after having a gorgeous Priory Coffee Berry Facial, it has actually helped clear up the spots and stop the flaky cornflake side effect too! I will be keeping this sample size in my emergency skin care kit to accompany my Elemis Herbal Lavender mask, Blistex relief cream and Elemis SOS cream.  


I cant wait till next month to choose my new samples - ( you have to wait 30 days and give a small review on each product before choosing more samples).  

You pay via a text message therefore 1 mobile number per email account permitted.  

Thank You latest in beauty

p.s.  I may try some of their luxury sample sizes that you can buy at anytime too!

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice, I love the pink box =) I like anything by Burt's BEES!
    -Little Petite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I;m a new Burt's Bees Fan! need to check out their range futher :)

    ReplyDelete