Wooo Hoo- after 6 weeks of anticipation and excitement I have today received my first Feel Unique Beauty Box!!!!
(I even passed going to the gym straight from work in order to get home to review my treats!)
My first Impressions are extremely positive - Great sizes - great brands and great products all for £9.95 a month! (Details on how to subscribe are here on Feel Unique's website.
The Box is a sleek and chic, black and hot pink box with a slide out feature
Fabulous Contents Above!!!
- Caudalie Vinexpert Radiance Day Fluid SPF10 - 10ml
- TIGI Catwalk Sleek Mystique Straight Collection Blow Out Balm -90ml (My favourite product from the box - can;t wait to use it!)
- Orly Nail Lacquer 5.3ml (Love this great multicoloured Glitter shade- Excellent for Party Season!)
- Burberry Body Fragrance Sample - 5ml (Must admit, I Had a quick, cheeky spritz and I would say this fragrance is sophisticated and polished- a great work fragrance - not floral or girly)
- Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash - 2 in 1- exfoliating face wash - 60ml- (This is true to it's name - absolute Bliss and a dream to use - love, love, love it foams really well, smells fresh and clean, none-drying, gentle exfoliating beads - but enough to make it feel like a good scrub, as I hate them type of scrubs where there's only about two exfoliating beads in one 10p sized amount and you need'nt have bothered - no this is actually one of the best facial washes I have used!)
I am already a subscriber to Glossy Box and after a few disappointments I might wait until I receive my October Glossy Box, do a Vs post with Feel Unique and then decide which subscription to keep - although at the moment I'm favouring Feel Unique (even after only 1 box!)
Has anyone else received this months Feel unique Beauty Box - what do you think which is your favourite products. How does it compare to GlossyBox???
p.s. Please Comment!!!