Saturday 18 August 2012

VelvoTan Original Tanning Mitt..plus another Cosmo Sponge!

I always used to use latex gloves to apply my self tan, but sometimes with mousse's and sprays they can remain watery in conjunction with the latex glove and take a long time to dry and sink into the skin, which can result in john wayne-esque wandering around the house flapping yourself dry for about 15 mins, or it can result in streaks.  

I first used a tanning mitt to apply my tan, when I bought a Vita Liberata travel kit and the Vita Liberata Mitt was so good, Iwas hooked and the latex glove was never to be used again!

Now it's fair to say I used the Vita Liberata Mitt a bit too much and wore it out.  So I went on the hunt for a replacement. I took heed to the packaging on the VELVOTAN Original tanning Mitt and thought well if it is "The Only way to apply self tan" I best purchase.  

This mitt, whether used with instant wash off tan, mousse or lotion, makes the tan go on quickly, evenly and the tan even seems to dry quicker? Its much better when applying on the hands too as latex gloves can leave a chalky residue which you have to rinse off meaning patchy tan can occur, this is so simple, you tan one hand, then slip the mitt straight on top and tan the other hand, with no risk of streaking !

Yesterday I bought myself a new mitt as again i'm wearing my current one out..(tan addiction?) I popped to Boyes and with all the best intentions to get myself ONE self tan mitt, but hey I walked out with said self tan mitt plus the facial version, HOW CUTE IS IT THOUGH!??! I could not resist!

VELVOTAN Orignal Self Tanning Mitt £1.99 plus VELVOTAN Face Mitt £1.49 both from BOYES







Cosmopolitan Beauty Expert Sponge £3.99 BOYES


Oh yeah,  I also got myself another Cosmopolitan Beauty Expert Sponge (Beauty Blender Dupe) as my other one went missing..... read my blog post on it here,


Do you use a mitt to apply self tan?

LGC X

No comments:

Post a Comment