Saturday 5 November 2011

Feel Unique Beauty Box: November's Treats!

I MUST learn not to peep at reviews of the Beauty Box before I receive mine - I'd love the surprise but I get too excited and may burst in anticipation at what is inside the box that month.


Yesterday at work I took a sneaky peak at the lovely Katie's review of Novembers Box Here - From her great review I was just so excited to receive mine and it came this morning -wooohooo!!


And may I say it is Amazeballs! - (sorry)


The theme this month is Primed to Party and the products and brands are excellent. (See proof in pic!)








Contents include: 


Prada: CANDY Eau de Parfum 1.5ml spray vial.  


Xen-Tan: Deep Bronze Luxe


Schwarzkopf Professional: OSiS+ Dust It Mattifying Powder


Goldwell: DualSenses Rich Repair 60 second Treatment


Emma Hardie: Amazing Face: Natural Lift & Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm 


Emma Hardie: Dual Action Professional Cleansing Cloth


Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder - 



so that's...Prada, Xen tan, Schwarzkopf, Goldwell, Emma Hardie and Bellapierre all for £9.95 ....WOW.


I cant wait to try all these delicious products, especially the Luxury Emma Hardie Cleanser along with Muslin Cloth.  I've had a quick spritz of the Prada CANDY and its a really fun, girly sweet smelling Perfume ...look out for my reviews on the other products when I use them!


Love Leigh Leigh
xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment