Saturday 26 November 2011

Styleover Wish List

So with me being in the throws of self pity and woe,  basically what I want to do is invest in stylish, chic, timeless pieces that will be my go to garments in order to look sophisticated and polished.  I'm banishing my usual sale-savvy self and I'm not going to scrimp on price.  I will look for good tailoring, great fabric, flattering cuts and attention to detail while picking the best overall for value for money.


So here it goes my Styleover Wish List:


1.  A perfect fitting black tux blazer


2. A crisp white Tee


3.  Indigo skinny jeans


4. Classic Pointed court shoe


5. Flat riding boots


6. A splendid Pencil Skirt


7. The across-season Camel Trench


8. The lust have reliable, dependable go-to LBD


9. A Hot Pink Pashmina


10. Luxurious Faux Fur Coat


11. All Star Converse


12.  Teal Skinny Twill Trouser


13. Navy Cashmere Knit


14. Michael Kors Rose gold Watch


15.  18ct Gold Stud Earrings


16. Stiletto Ankle Boot


17.  Tiffany Necklace


18. Beautiful Evening Maxi


19.  Ray Bans


20.  The Louboutin




I'll inform you of my progress.......


Love Leigh Leigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment