Saturday 3 March 2012

Rimmel Scandal'eyes Mascara

OK Big Fat Voluminous lashes is what every girl dreams of, non?  


I believe I have found the answer to our prayers ladies...look no further than Rimmel's Scandal'eyes Mascara.  



it is the blackest of blacks and goes on smoothly and with it's humongous brush it covers the lashes quickly....very quickly.




The brush grips the lashes with security and lifts them upwards where they stay, the mascara is glossy and doesn't clump, crumble or smudge. 




Close up of eye with one coat




One eye with...one eye without


2 coats + Benefit BadGal Eyeliner


 dusting of nude eye shimmer






It is crowned my "Going out Mascara" and I heart it immensely.  






Love Leigh Leigh xx









2 comments:

  1. wow your eye lashes look amazing! and that brush is huuge!

    Marie x
    marieeeloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I have to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete