Sunday 6 May 2012

My Latest in Beauty.....Feat Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint


                                                  




 


So I'm always banging on about Latest in Beauty (as you may be well aware!) my latest Little Beauty Box (3 Beauty Samples for £1.50), included the new Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint, Dr Bragi Bio Marine Exfoliant and Sasy n Savy Rose Lavender Hand n Nail Repair Creme.  

The Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint was sent in 3 shades, as you can see from above Shade 01 Bare, I would say is a teeny bit darker than say your average "Ivory" foundation shade, the 02 Beige shade is for maybe when you've got fake tan on or on holiday and the 03 Beach shade will never be suited to my skin but looks like its for a really tanned skin or olive skins.  Even though it is called a sheer skin tint, I think it gives a medium coverage and certainly isnt watery or as sheer as other sheer tints or tinted moisturisers I have used before.  It also has SPF 15 which you really cant complain about!

Dr Bragi Bio Marine Exfoliant - I've only tested this on the back of my hand and it is a really fine beaded scrub, with no special aromas to it, it just smells of its basic ingredients but it does the job my hand felt really soft and smooth afterwards.  
Sasy n Savy Hand n Nail Repair Creme is a gorgeous botanical aromatherapy smell which I love and was great to apply after I;d sampled the Exfoliant!

I'm sure you'll eventually tire of me saying (if you havn't already that is!?) how great I think these Little Beauty Boxes are from Latest in beauty, I love getting samples sizes for 2 main reasons, you can stock them up and take them on holiday/on a girly weekend or camping trip (leaves more space for shoes!) or it is a great way to test a product before splurging on the full sized product.  
I also love the fact that with Latest In Beauty your not tied in and you can pick the samples you get from a list of recommendations.  

Have you tried latest in beauty or any of the products from My latest In Beauty?? 

Love Leigh Leigh xx


1 comment:

  1. They all sound great! I had never heard of these brands before.

    Little Petite

    ReplyDelete