Friday 4 May 2012

New Look Sale Haul




 




I'm not shamed to say most of my clothing purchases were brought home from "The Sale Rack", you just cant beat a good ol' bargain!
New Look have a massive sale on at the moment, I mean most of it has been brought from there yonder and are the dregs of the stock room, BUT if your looking for basics, use your imagination and have some good rummaging skills, then you can snap some good finds...plus you might find the odd gem nestled in there amongst the masses.  

The jewellery is sometimes hit and miss but the "ROAM" section of the Jewellery was all HALF PRICE, how could I resist the gorgeous Turquoise and Green gem Gold Statement Necklace for £3.50! It's so versatile and I will wear it dressed up with my rust coloured maxi and also some skinny's and a white tee.  
The simple gold chain earrings were a spectacular £1.75 and will look great with my hair up teamed with indigo skinny's, pointed courts and black blazer.  
The Grey Diamanté Heart was mine for £2.75, and I will wear stacked with lots of other charcoal rings.  
The American Flag Grey jumper was £10 and a I got a bigger size so it would be a loose fit, teamed with black jeans and leather jacket.  
The Tapered, Turned up Scuffed jeans were a steal at £12.00 and will look great with converse and a jumper or with pointed courts and a blazer.  
The Patterned Pink Loose fit cardi was £6.00 and it a lovely light material great for layering but also to take on holiday for slinging over a bikini or on chilly summer nights.  

What do you think of New Look? Have you bagged any bargains recently? 


Love Leigh Leigh xx

7 comments:

  1. Leigh I am loving these purchases xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is such a stunning statement piece - great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, LOVE the sweater. I got a nice bikini in the New Look sale. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMFG ur stuff is amazing. i'm a tad jealous:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your new things! They are all super cute =)
    Little Petite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty necklace.
    Thank you for giving me your blog link tonight on #bblogger on twitter, I'll definitely be visiting your blog again.. also following you.
    Thank you again

    ReplyDelete