Saturday 17 September 2011

Glossy Box - September- Disappointment

First of all Glossy Box is a really great company and show that they do really care about their customers and are really enthusiatic about the service they are providing and I would love to work there being surrounded by gorgeous products all day long but......


......what I need to get off my chest is that,  I'm being quite disappointed in my selections - It seems like everyone is getting at least 2 big products in their box where I seem to be left with all the small ones.  Take this months for example:








Does anyone else agree it look empty compared to others selections? Search for Glossy Box on Twitter/Google and check out some of the blog reviews and see what others got compared to mine!


Some other got The HD Brow Set, A full Size Deep Conditioning treatment for the hair plus the NUXE Multi  use oil (ALl in my opinion 3 great size luxe products)... 


I think that the people not getting the deep conditioning treatment (instead receiving the sachets of shampoo and conditioner ) should have got the Nuxe Oil instead of the green balm - Plus I would have loved the salt scrub instead of the green balm or the supershine spray instead of the shampoo and conditioner....I just think all the biggest products should be shared out equally ... #justsaying

No comments:

Post a Comment