Saturday 28 January 2012

Want Big Hair? Get Tigi BED HEAD Epic Volume!

I've got a lot of hair (on the head) but it's fine so it tends to lay quite flat, annoyingly. 


For Christmas I was quite  rather   very spoilt.  Amongst the goodies was the sensation that is TIGI Bed Head Epic Volume Shampoo & Conditioner.  









Now, I've had a long and hard battle with trying to get some "va va voom" into my hair, but this baby has ended my quest .....so far (Tip: never trust or rely on anything too much). 




I must admit my hopes just before the first lather were not too high...


reasons...


1. The shampoo seemed quite thick and gloopy (thicker than the conditioner...odd?) 


2: Past experience with Tigi Bed Head products left my hair quite flat 


3: See Tip above


...but Tigi with your Epic Volume formula you have proved me wrong and once blow dried my hair was mahoosive...if a little too soft/flyaway at the ends...forgiven due to voluminous effect produced throughout.  




Pic before styling:



How am i going to tame this!?!




How do you get Big hair???




Love Leigh Leigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment