Thursday 9 February 2012

Get Photo Fabulous....with James Brown Hair Care




Always be Camera Ready with James Brown's Photo Fabulous Range.

I got this set for Christmas and I've used some Of James' Volume Range a while ago and I wasn't too impressed (super dry ends and frizz) but this Photo Fabulous Shampoo, Conditioner and Intensive Treatment really moisturise the hair.  My hair felt silky and super conditioned without feeling weighed down and flat or heavy and made it really easy to style and my hair even kept a curl the next morning!

The results aren't temporary either....the more I use it the more I'm impressed, I use the intensive treatment sort of once a fortnight during a nice hot relaxing radox bath which gives super conditioned results...honestly my hair is so silky afterwards.

These are now my new "Night out" hair products as I know my hair will be "Photo Fabulous" even if I'm not in the embarrassing Facebook Pics the morning after! 


Have you tried this range??? 

What's your "Night Out" hair care routine?


Love Leigh Leigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment