Firstly I would like to thank God, Jesus and my manager....haha no speeches here but I must obey the award rules and give 7 random facts about myself (can I find 7 things...here goes..)
- I Love exercise and you'll mostly find me at Pilates, Pure Core, Spinning, Blast Fx (yeah it's as hard as it sounds) Yoga and the odd Boot Camp thrown in for outdoor activity ....but.....
- I also Love food...so no beach body here ...yet (working on it)
- Some of you may already know I got engaged on Christmas day so at the moment I'm a total wedding head and I'm going to my first wedding fayre today so Ill post some pics n maybe do a post about it soon
- I'm an organised fool and make lists about lists...this can be quite annoying to my nearest and dearest
- You may not know although I'm just working in admin now I used to be a Beauty therapist and I have worked In Major Health Hydro's and Spas (Ragdale Hall and Seaham Hall Serenity Spa) to chain salons i.e Saks where we won Best Beauty Salon a the renowned Saks Awards in London!! (it was like being at the Brits!)
- I'm an only child...not spoilt ...honest ;)
- I took part in the National 3 Peaks Challenge last summer with some of my work chums and found the whole experience really amazing. I took part not just to raise money for charity ...woop we raised over £2500 for the Great North Air ambulance, but to build my confidence and to feel like I have achieved something. I managed Ben Nevis and had an amazing time on the way up, the weather was beautiful but on the way down my knee took a jolt and I couldn't do the next Peak and was only "allowed" (by our Mentor Callum) to do part of Snowden, which was misty and beautiful. I was really gutted not to complete all 3 but it was an amazing time nonetheless.
Some very award worthy blogs that I'm passing on the above award too are below (apols if you have already received this award but you shouldn't be so god damn good!)
Love Leigh Leigh xx