Saturday 25 February 2012

Nail Varnish Storage



I had a mass cull of my Nail varnish's and I was really quite brutal with my decision of what to keep and what to get rid of and I'm still left with 30+ colours!  ...(honestly I must have got rid of close to 20???) 

With the remaining chosen varnishes I utilised this hanging storage roll with 2 clear compartments and a bottom pocket.  
I placed the colours in the clear pockets so they're easy to see and I can just go straight to the colour rather than routing and rummaging around trying to find the colour I want

















In the bottom pocket is where I keep my varnish remover, foot files, toe separators and Base and Top Coats







I keep this storage roll, along with my Pedi Flip Flops, nail art supplies and manicure tools in my Fearne Cotton Hat Box (that I got last Christmas which was full of goodies from Fearne's Collection @ Boots)





..and here it is,all nice, neat and everything together in one place!


How do you store your varnishes and manicure products?





No comments:

Post a Comment